|Sunday||10.00 to 13.00|
|Monday||No flying of any models|
|Tuesday||10.00 to 17.00|
|Wednesday||10.00 to 20.00|
|Thursday||10.00 to 17.00|
|Friday||10.00 to 17.00|
|Saturday||10.00 to 17.00|
|No flying on Bank Holidays – including Good Friday|
FLYING SITE – HYDE FARM
Directions to Hyde Farm
From the A404 – the dual carriageway connecting the M4 and M40 between Maidenhead and High Wycombe
At the Bisham roundabout – the first roundabout south of the Thames
Take the A308 towards Pinkneys Green – the A308 is a winding road, initially uphill
(Note – Hyde Farm is sign posted on the A308 – DO NOT take this entrance because this is the entrance to the farm house)
Turn right at Lee Lane – on a left-hand bend, the first turning on the right, 1 mile after leaving the A404 – this is a narrow country lane
After 0.3 miles, take the first turning on the right – a very narrow country lane (Dungrove Hill Lane – not signed)
The entrance to the Hyde Farm flying site is 0.5 miles down this lane on the right hand side.
Enter the farm gate and turn immediately left for the flying site car park.
Google Earth: 51°32’22.19″N 0°46’32.29″W (entrance to car park).
SatNav: City – Maidenhead. Street – Dungrove Hill Lane.
We welcome visitors to our flying field, and on most days you can find one or more of us at the field happy to share our enthusiasm for the hobby with any visitors or passers-by.
Model flying is not dangerous when pursued safely, however MRM take safety very seriously and request that all visitors read and follow these simple safety guidelines when visiting the field:
- Stay off the runway (mown) area.
- Dogs must be restrained at all times when on the field.
- Children, though not requiring restraint, should be under control and aware of the hazards that exist.
- Do not approach pilots while they are flying. The distraction could cause loss of control.
- Stay well clear of operating aircraft engines, especially in line with the propeller rotation.
- No ball or other games to be played on the field while flying operations are being conducted.